These Treeline STR chukkas for men are designed to offer stability and comfort on any terrain. The upper is made of quality Better Leather from a sustainable tannery that is certified Silver for its environmentally friendly processes, as well as ReBOTL™ durable fabric details on the quarters and collar. The lining also features ReBOTL™ eco-responsible fabric with at least 50% recycled plastic. These chukkas have a special insole to offer breathable cushioning and maximum comfort, a protective toe made of resistant rubber for climbing and a notched rubber sole for optimal grip.
- Quality 'Better Leather' nubuck from a sustainable tannery certified silver for water, energy and waste management
- ReBOTL™ durable knit upper and lining details made from at least 50% recycled plastic
- Lace-up design for a secure fit
- Lightweight and breathable OrthoLite® insole for cushioning
- Compression molded EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Protective toe cap made of rubber for climbing
- Durable notched sole for great grip