These men's hiking boots are made with eco-responsible materials, including ReBOTL™ fabric, with at least 50% recycled plastic, and premium Better Leather, sourced from an environmentally Silver Certified tannery. With a lightweight Ortholite® insole and an EVA polymer midsole, the Sprint Trekker model is designed to guarantee comfort.
- Premium Better Leather nubuck upper, sourced from a silver-certified tannery for good water, energy and waste management practices
- Upper and lining details are made from durable ReBOTL™ fabric, with at least 50% recycled plastic
- Lace-up model
- OrthoLite® insole light and breathable polyurethane, for greater cushioning and support
- Compression-molded EVA foam polymer midsole for cushioning
- Rubber sole for better grip