PRIVACY & COOKIES
At www.freestylelloret.com (hereinafter FREESTYLE LLORET ), we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and those who visit our website, including you. The members of the FREESTYLE LLORET team are ourselves clients of ours and of other Internet sites. Therefore we highly value and respect the importance of data privacy and network security.
We believe that you should feel informed and empowered regarding our treatment and use of your information. This section therefore explains:
- What information we collect when you are using any FREESTYLE LLORET website, or when you communicate with us;
- Why we collect that information;
- How we use your information;
- How we share that information;
- How long we keep your information, and how we protect it while it is in our possession;
- Newsletter or advertising
- What we do not do with your information; Y
- What may be your alternatives and options regarding the control of your information.
This notice covers all the web pages, applications and services of FREESTYLE LLORET . Therefore including the website www.freestylelloret.com, all our international sites and the entire set of FREESTYLE LLORET applications, networks or websites.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
- Trade Name: Freestyle Lloret
- Registered Office: C/ San Pere, 29, 17310 Lloret de Mar (Girona)
- Telephone: +34 972 36 08 73
- Contact: email@example.com
In other words, FREESTYLE LLORET is jointly responsible for the processing of your data, this means that we have regulated and jointly take charge of processing and protecting your personal data.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE DATA PRINCIPLES
Everything we do in relation to your information falls within the following overarching data principles:
- Your information belongs to you, it is not ours – you must be able to control it, and you must know, and be comfortable with, everything we do with your information;
- We will only collect, maintain, use and share your information (a) for genuine business purposes that I will explain clearly to you and to which you have not objected, or (b) when required to do so by law – and as soon as we have complied as required, we will delete your information;
We will be as clear and transparent as we can about what information we collect, why we collect it, and how we use it, so that you are informed and can make the choices you want to control your information in the way that is most comfortable for you. While your information is in our hands, we will keep it up to date and protect it as if it were our own confidential information.
HOW DO YOU GIVE US YOUR CONSENT?
We obtain your consent when you provide us with personal information, at the time of completing a transaction, verifying your credit card, placing an order, or requesting delivery or return of a purchase.
Your identifying data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.);
- Economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card information, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
- Commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter);
- When our systems collect information or data while you use our websites or applications, or use websites or applications connected to Freestyle Lloret (“System Collected Data”)
Performing these operations implies that you give us your consent to collect this information and use it only for this specific reason.
If we request your personal information for a secondary reason, such as email marketing, we will ask you directly for your consent and provide you with the opportunity to opt-out once you have subscribed.
(B) In addition, the type of device you use to access FREESTYLE LLORET and the settings of that device may provide us with information about the device, type of device, the specific model, the operating system you are using and the settings of your device. The information you can provide us depends on the type of device you use and your settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you use a Mac or PC, an iPhone or an Android phone. Your device manufacturer or operating system provider will have more details about the information your device makes available to us.
HOW CAN I REFUSE MY CONSENT?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantee the exercise of your rights. FREESTYLE LLORET can exercise them at no cost by writing us an email to a single email address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis for which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. In any case, keep in mind that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and exact and you agree to notify us of any change or modification thereof.
- Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or to the person responsible for the Platform or to any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that as a general rule you should only provide us with your own personal data, not those of third parties, except as permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
- If you have provided us with your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with:
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, WHY DO WE COLLECT IT AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
We need to answer this question first at the heading level, before we get into the specifications.
At the header level, we collect two types of information:
- “Personally identifiable” information (meaning that it can be used to specifically identify you)
- “Non-personally identifiable” information (meaning that it refers to you but cannot be used to identify you, i.e. anonymous data such as your unique Freestyle Lloret customer number).
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and against Us during the purchase process.
- If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
- Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of garments, product reservations through the Platform, depending on whether these options are available at any time.
- For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the Platform.
The easiest way to explain the specific information we collect about you is to look at the different points of interaction you may have with our website, as we collect different information at different points when you visit the website online as a user or as a customer. These points of interaction include the following:
- The IP address of the computer or server you use to access Freestyle Lloret – this is personally identifiable information;
- The type of device used to access our Services, the details and settings of your computer's operating system, your type of web browser and your settings for that browser, the name of your ISP, (if you access Freestyle Lloret using a mobile device ) your mobile device, your mobile operating system, your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device's operating system, and location data (if you have that functionality installed) and other general device or system information – this is non-public information personally identifiable;
- Statistical information and access data on the number of visits to certain pages of the site (for example the home page); the pages viewed and the activities you performed during your visit; the date and time of your visit; the duration of each individual page view, the itineraries of visitors through the website – this is also non-personally identifiable information.
If you are registered when you start the FREESTYLE LLORET session while browsing, a cookie on your device will also identify you, record and associate all this non-personally identifiable usage information and register the data in your account.Usability and quality analysis to improve our services. If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our platform and thus be able to introduce improvements in it. Likewise, on occasions we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at finding out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
Registering in FREESTYLE LLORET. In order to place an order with FREESTYLE LLORET , you do not need to create an account with us. But if you accept, register at FREESTYLE LLORET , you give us your consent so that we store your data in a chest at the bottom of the sea, where no one can find it and only we use it for what is necessary as detailed in this document. If you register, you will be able to see your data, edit, view the purchase, order tracking, etc...
To buy FREESTYLE LLORET products, you will need to do the following:
- Press the corresponding button to add the products to your basket – at which point our systems will collect the Directly Provided Data relating to the identity, size and other characteristics of the product of the item(s) you have added, so that the items may appear in your 'Basket' until the end of that visit. This is non-personally identifiable information;
- Select certain options related to the delivery of the products you wish to buy – our systems collect this data directly provided related to your delivery options in order to attend to them and that your products are supplied with the chosen delivery method, if you complete your order. This is non-personally identifiable information;
- Enter certain data related to your credit card, or access data for other payment systems, such as PayPal. This Directly Provided Data will be collected by our systems, so that we can collect the corresponding payment for the products you wish to buy, if you complete your order. This data is personally identifiable information.
- To complete your order, you will finally need to press the button corresponding to 'Buy'. When we have this Directly Provided Data, we will record all the details of the completed order in our systems while you remain registered with us, to (1) serve and supply your order, (2) add it to your order history and record your purchases and manage your eventual questions or process any returns you wish to make, and (3) include it in your financial records. All of this is personally identifiable information provided by you.
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that links us to you. It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process is activated only because you request it or authorize us, such as the storage of payment data (card) for future purchases. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties involved when payment for a purchase is made and in particular for you, since it allows us to put measures in place to protect you against fraud attempts made by third parties.Contacting the FREESTYLE LLORET Customer Service, regarding an order or for any other reason;
If you contact our customer service department for any reason, regardless of the available communication channels you use to contact us, we will record the contact and collect all relevant contact information. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you insofar as it allows us to be able to attend you properly and resolve the queries raised. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through the Platform, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the sales contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is compliance with legal obligations on our part. Your contact information will be both Directly Provided Data and personally identifiable information, which: We will store and use to help us classify your specific question or contact, respond to it, and, where appropriate, investigate, manage and resolve any issue or incident, and we will keep for as long as you are registered with us to have a record of all of our communications with you about any issues you have had with us, and what we did to resolve those issues or incidents, which we can then use to ensure we properly serve you in future contacts .Clicking on the FREESTYLE LLORET banners, hyperlinks or plugins:
If you view or click on the emails that we have sent you, or on the banners, hyperlinks or plugins that we have placed on our website or on other websites, both the fact of doing so and the address of the site and the time from the who did so, will be Directly Provided Data that we will record. All of this is non-personally identifiable information. We will use this information to track and analyze how successful emails, banners, hyperlinks or plugins have been with you.
Payments are managed with Shopify Payments and Paypal to offer you better quality and security in all transactions. To make a purchase on our website, you can pay directly with a credit card from the Shpify payment gateway, or by Paypal, which does not require you to have an account on said platform. As well as Shopify and Paypal, it will ask you for the information to be able to make the payment and will store your credit card information. This information is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase data is stored only for the time necessary to complete the purchase transition. Once completed, the purchase transaction information is deleted. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information from stores and their service providers.
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- To the extent that you subscribe to our newsletter , we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email).
- Therefore, keep in mind that this data processing entails the analysis of your user or client profile to determine what your preferences are and, therefore, what may be the products and services that best suit your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history (namely, depending on the garments you clicked on), we will make suggestions about products that we think may interest you.
- Remember that you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and at no cost through the same email you receive. If you do not wish to receive push notifications, you can disable this option on your mobile device.
- Carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests. By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data that you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate them through various means such as social networks or on the Platform itself.In each promotional action in which you participate, you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information on the processing of your data.
- Disseminate on the Platform or through our channels on social networks photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided you give us your consent to do so.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Site functional cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to basket” and “Save for later”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, improving both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- User preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping at Freestyle Lloret these cookies will remember your preferences (such as your language or location) so that we can make your shopping experience as easy and personalized as possible.
- Cookies focused on a specific objective (Targeting) or advertising – these cookies are used to offer you advertising that may interest you. They also limit the number of times you can see an advertisement and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- PURCHASE ANALYSIS COOKIES
These cookies allow the collection of information about the device from which the purchase is made on this website in order to verify that said operations offer sufficient guarantees for customers. These cookies do not include sensitive information such as card data at any time.
HOW CAN WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect all this information about you for different purposes, and we want you to understand – all these purposes apply to all Freestyle Lloret business activity.- Some specific uses of specific data have already been detailed. However, we often need to use many different types of information or data together in order for Freestyle Lloret to work and for us to provide you with the necessary Services. These more fundamental purposes include the collective use of your information:
- To set up and manage your account, so that you can place orders, so that we can provide you with our products and services.
- So that we can make sure that the items in your order will reach you (and you receive them on time).
- So that we can communicate with you about your orders.
- To make sure that all of our users are authentic and that we charge for all of the products that we supply – for example, by using personal information, or disclosing that personal information to a credit reference agency or fraud prevention agencies, to confirm your identity and that your conduct is appropriate in anti-fraud checks. Any of these credit reference or fraud prevention agencies can keep track of that information, but keep in mind that a formal credit check is not performed and will not affect your credit score.
- To keep you up to date on our latest products, news and special offers – If you have registered with us or provided us with your email address and have opted in to receive marketing communications from us, we will occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers by email, postal mail, telephone and other means available through the Services, including mobile text messages and push notifications. You will also have the opportunity to receive such communications from us and from selected third parties. This includes if you choose to use the Facebook or Instagram “like” button to indicate that you like any of our pages or applications. How To - - Some of our applications give you the option to send updates to your Facebook wall or other social media channels, and to friends' social media walls, or to send invitations to your friends. This may create a link to our app, depending on your privacy settings on that social media channel. When sending an invite, keep in mind that it may contain your social media username and profile photo so your friend knows who sent the invite.
We are aware that with regard to your information, you trust Freestyle Lloret and not other companies. But in order to do business we need to work with a number of third parties who are experts in your particular fields – after all, we're good at what we do, but we can't be good at everything. We are especially careful about those who share your information with us, although it is important that you understand when and why we share your information, which is explained in this section. The limited cases in which we share your information include:
We share your information internally within the Freestyle Lloret group when our business requires it to function.
We share your information externally with our fundamental service providers when our business requires it to function: Likewise, like any large global company, Freestyle Lloret relies on a certain number of external companies that provide it with key services, products and applications in order to provide the Necessary services.
For example; companies that help us pick and pack orders, make deliveries, support our customers, protect you against fraud and perform checks to reduce credit risk, as support for our IT systems, which help us in the security, who cooperate in marketing, who verify that our activity adheres to our tasks. We just can't take care of everything after all and working with experts in different fields allows us to improve our services to you in the fastest and most efficient way.
We share your information when required by law:
Having said this, we can oppose these requirements if we believe, at our discretion, that what is requested of us is disproportionate, imprecise or there is a lack of competence in the request. We will also attempt to keep you informed of requests for your personally identifiable information when we deem it appropriate, unless prohibited by law or court order or urgently required.
We share your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to protect Freestyle Lloret or our clients: Unfortunately, Freestyle Lloret (like many other companies) can be subject to attempted fraudulent or criminal activities, which sometimes require us to take certain measures to protect both our business and our customers. We may therefore disclose your information (including your personally identifiable information) if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) detect, investigate, prevent, take action against, or otherwise address suspected or illegal activities, fraud, involving security or technical issues or in support of government law enforcement agencies; (2) enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use; (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claim or accusation; (4) protect the security or integrity of our Service; or (5) exercise or protect the rights, property or safety of Freestyle Lloret, our clients or third parties.
We share your information externally with other partners where we have your consent to do so: Freestyle Lloret works with other partners who, when not essential to running our business, enhance your experience with Freestyle Lloret and your use of the Services, in our opinion. . This includes partner social networks (such as Facebook or Instagram, if you have chosen to link your Freestyle Lloret Account with those services or post your activity on Freestyle Lloret to them) as well as third parties that offer you incentives to participate in offers, polls, surveys, analysis or research. We only consider collaborating with companies that we consider to be enriching for Freestyle Lloret and your clients, and to improve our Services. On that basis and on that basis alone, we may therefore disclose your personal information (including your personally identifiable information) to those third parties who are required by Freestyle Lloret to use it in accordance with our guidelines, and not to use it for other purposes.
HOW WILL WE NOT USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We will NOT sell your information without your consent:
- We will NOT sell your personally identifiable information – including your name, address, email address or credit card information – to any third party. We consider this to be absolutely essential in order to receive and return the trust you place in us.
- We will NOT share your information with third party advertisers or ad networks:
We currently do not display third-party advertisements on our website and, if we do, we would not share your personally identifiable information with any third-party advertiser or ad network.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In the explanations above, we have tried to be as specific as possible about how long we keep your information. We generally retain the information you provide for as long as you maintain your account, for as long as we need it to provide you with the Services, or (in the event you contact our Customer Service team) for as long as necessary for information purposes only. related to support and for trend analysis.
By law or as reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period if necessary, even after you have closed your account. or is no longer required to provide the Services to you.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence or have consented as a legal guardian to allow a minor to use this site.
PROTECTING YOUR SAFETY
We make every effort to ensure that your information is protected. Once we receive your information, we use various security features and procedures, taking into account industry standards, to try to protect the personal information you provide and prevent unauthorized access to that information. For example:
- We offer secure "https" access to the transaction parts of the Freestyle Lloret website (ie when you are asked to provide Directly Provided Data). [This includes existing SSL access via mobile devices].
- Access to your data at Freestyle Lloret is password protected, and sensitive data (such as your credit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the Freestyle Lloret Services. To further protect your credit card, we also do not keep data on the security code (or CCV number) that you need to enter to place an order using your credit card.
We will use all our efforts to protect your personal data. Unfortunately we cannot fully guarantee security. Therefore we will also make a few general recommendations. Please help us keep your account secure by using a strong password that includes characters as well as letters. We also suggest that you do not use the same password for all or many of your online accounts. Like e-mails, instant messages and similar means of communication that are not encrypted, I also recommend that you do not communicate any confidential information through them.
GETTING CLOSER TO YOU
Protection of Personal Data and sending commercial communications:
Freestyle Lloret guarantees full and full compliance with the obligations set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as those set forth in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data, as well as the rest of the development regulations.
The information and/or data that you voluntarily provide us may be incorporated into the file owned by Freestyle Lloret, in order to manage and maintain our relations with you, receive information about our activities and services, as well as to carry out market or statistical studies. Likewise, through this form you give us your consent to receive promotional and/or advertising communications related to the activities and services of Freestyle Lloret, to your postal or email address.
In compliance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulations, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by contacting our company, by ordinary mail to our address at C/ Sant Pere 29, 17310 Lloret de Mar (Girona); or by email to email@example.com indicating 'LOPD' in the subject line. To this end, it is necessary that you specify your name and surname, postal address and, where appropriate, email. Except in the event that Freestyle Lloret has expressly informed you of possible transfers of data to third parties and your consent has been obtained, no third party outside of Freestyle Lloret, except in cases covered by current legislation, will have access to the information and/or or personal data of the users of our website.
We are always interested in the opinions of our clients (especially if we have disappointed them or have not met their expectations). We always appreciate any suggestion you dedicate to us by providing us with the information we need to improve and continue to grow together.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The last update of this page was on January 1, 2023.